Today is the first official blog day for me! :-) I'm sick of the MySpace blogs and I don't want everyone and their mom reading them...just my friends. We'll see... I'm not exactly sure how blogspot works, yet. But Angie and Sarah have it so I decided to be a follower. This way I can tell everyone about my mini-dramatic episodes and save my breath. However, if you know me well enough I'll probably tell you the whole entire thing in such great detail that you wish you would have just read my blog.
I have chosen the name "GreenishCass" because I am working everyday to be more and more green and to protect our lovely little (yes, little) planet. The -ish implies that I am not quite there, yet. And quite frankly, unless I live in a mud hut w/o electricity and choose to never enjoy the niceties in life (read: makeup, hair, shopping, travel), I probably won't ever be there. This isn't to say that I am half-assing it, I am just giving myself an appropriate title. Greenish is just fine with me...because, as my childhood muppet friend used to say, "It's not easy being green".
Viola. My first blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hola, Cass!
Post a Comment