I have a new haircut with bangs. They look really cute...let me rephrase that, they looked really cute when the hairdresser did them...and after that when I didn't wash my hair for as long as humanly possible so that said bangs would remain perfect. I forgot what the bangs were all about: maintenance and the occasional trail of pimples along my hairline. Woot.
So I got up this morning, went for a run, and blow dried my hair, flipping it upside down as usual... I forgot that I had bangs and they turned out to be that haircut I always wanted...when I was 8. I flattened and curled and recurled and flattened again. No such luck. I put some sticky goop in them and they looked somewhat acceptable...still not great.
I was too lazy to go out to the car and get my makeup so I used my mother's. She has this Covergirl stuff that you put on in two stages and then it stays all day...and you can't remove it. Well, what the heck? I put it on an now my lips are frosty pink.
Instead of apple-bottom jeans and boots with the fur, today I don the 90s.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ahhh, Cass. I'm sorry. Now, you've had bangs (or hair that sorta sweeps over your forehead like bangs) so are the new ones extra thick or something? Hey, at least you GOT a haircut. I need one BADLY--as in, I haven't cut it since October or something ridiculous like that. Have faith, though; you have good hair, and I'm sure if you remember to blow dry them seperate, they'll look great!
Oh you should so rock the 90's bangs! Curl half of them up, curl half of them down, and then feather the sides like there's no tomorrow. That's hot!
Post a Comment